Camera ready copies of accepted Full Papers, Short
Papers/Posters and Demos are due on March 17, 2004 at 5pm PST. Authors must:
- Upload soft copy of their final paper to the web
- Mail hard copy of the paper AND the copyright form to
the appropriate publications chairs.
Detailed information about
formatting and submitting your camera ready materials is provided
Several files that describe the formatting for HLT/NAACL
2004 camera-ready papers are provided below. Authors are strongly
encouraged to use the style sheets provided.
Formatting is the same for Full Papers, Short Papers/Posters, and Demos. Note that Full Papers are limited to 8 pages, Short Papers/Posters and Demos are limited to 4 pages. [Note: Some earlier web pages and templates mentioned a 2 page limit for Demos. The limit is 4 pages.] In all cases, these page limits include references, illustrations, and appendices.
Note that camera-ready formatting includes:
- 10pt Times-Roman font for the body of the text
- No page numbers
- Standard US-letter size, not A4
- Authors' names and affiliations appear on the paper.
- PDF format for soft copy submission
Each poster will have a space that is roughly 5 feet
wide for displaying it, so we recommend making sure that your
materials fit into a space somewhat smaller than this to allow
spacing between posters. There will be a special static cling paper
on the walls and you can attach your posters to that with tape.
- PDF example document: hlt-naacl04.pdf
- PS example document: hlt-naacl04.ps
- LaTeX example document: hlt-naacl04.tex
- LaTeX style sheet: hltnaacl04.sty
- Bibliography style: acl.bst
- Word template: hlt-naacl04.doc
Uploading a Soft Copy
Final papers will be uploaded to the same system as used
for submissions. The web site is: http://mahler.isi.edu:8088/HLTNAACL2004/final.html.
Note: You will be asked the password provided to you
when you submitted the paper.
Mailing Hard Copy and Copyright Form
Signed copyright forms and hard-copy of the final papers
must be sent to the publications chairs (addresses below). Because of
tight publication deadlines, authors are encouraged to use express
mail to send the hard copy to the publication chairs.
Hard copy of paper:
- Print single-sided
- Add light pencil marks on the back of each page identifying author
and page number and total pages (e.g., FirstAuthor et al., 1/8;
FirstAuthor et al., 2/8)
- Full Papers, Mail copyright and paper to:
ICCS, School of Informatics
The University of Edinburgh
2 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh EH8 9LW
Telephone: +44 (0) 131 650 4665
- Short Papers/Posters, Demos, Mail copyright and paper to:
University of Washington
Department of Electrical Engineering
Paul Allen Center - Room AE100R
Campus Box 352500
Seattle, WA 98195 USA