Multi-Engine Machine Translation
Date: Friday, Feb 17, 2012
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: CS Conference Room (CSB 453)
Committee: Kathy McKeown (supervisor), Michael Collins and Nizar Habash
Download all papers
- Computing consensus translation from multiple machine translation systems using enhanced hypotheses alignment
Evgeny Matusov, Nicola Ueffing, and Hermann Ney 2006. in Proc. EACL.
- System combination for machine translation of spoken and written language
E. Matusov, G. Leusch, R. E. Banchs, N. Bertoldi, D. Dechelotte, M. Federico, M. Kolss, Y. S. Lee, J. B. Marino, M. Paulik, S. Roukos, H. Schwenk, and H. Ney. 2008. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 16(7):1222¡V1237, September.
- Improved Word-Level System Combination for Machine Translation
Antti-Veikko I. Rosti, Spyros Matsoukas, and Richard Schwartz. In Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics, pages 312¡V319, Prague, Czech Republic, June 2007.
- Consensus network decoding for statistical machine translation system combination
K.C. Sim, W.J. Byrne, M.J.F. Gales, H. Sahbi and P.C. Woodland, 2007. in Proc. ICASSP.
- Multi-Engine Machine Translation Guided by Explicit Word Matching
2005, Jayaraman, S. and A. Lavie. In Proceedings of the 10th Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT-2005), Budapest, Hungary, May 2005.
- Machine Translation System Combination with Flexible Word Ordering
Heafield, Hanneman, and Lavie. Proc. EACL 2009 Fourth Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation, Athens, Greece, March 30¡X31, 2009.
- Using n-gram based features for machine translation system combination
Yong Zhao and Xiaodong He. 2009. In Proceedings of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Improving alignments for better confusion networks for combining machine translation systems
Necip Fazil Ayan, Jing Zheng and Wen Wang. 2008. In Proceedings of the Coling¡¦08, pages 33¡V40.
- Indirect-hmm-based hypothesis alignment for computing outputs from machine translation systems
Xiaodong He, Mei Yang, Jangfeng Gao, Patrick Nguyen, and Robert Moore. 2008. In Proc. of EMNLP, pages 98¡V107.
- Machine Translation System Combination using ITG-based Alignments
D. Karakos, J. Eisner, S. Khudanpur, and M. Dreyer. 2008. In Proceeding of ACL-HLT 2008, pp. 81¡V84.
- Joint optimization for machine translation system combination
Xiaodong He and Kristina Toutanova. 2009. In Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing.
- An Empirical Study on Computing Consensus Translations from Multiple Machine Translation Systems
Wolfgang Macherey, Franz J. Och, Proceedings of the 2007 Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning (EMNLP-CoNLL), pp. 986-995.
- A Comparative Study of Hypothesis Alignment and its Improvement for Machine Translation System Combination
Boxing Chen, Min Zhang and Aiti Aw. 2009. In Proceedings of ACL-IJCNLP-2009. pp. 1067-1074. Singapore. August.
- Findings of the 2011 Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation (only system combination part)
Chris Callison-Burch, Philipp Koehn, Christof Monz, and Omar Zaidan, 2011. In Proceedings of Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation (WMT11)