Current PhD Students
- •Adrian Tang
- •Yuan Kang
Symbiotes and self-monitoring monitors
- •Jill Jermyn
Decoy technology for
Miranker (firstname.lastname@example.org) Professor, Univ Texas at Austin
"Treat: A New and
Efficient Match Algorithm for AI Production Systems," 1987.
- •Stephen Taylor (email@example.com)
Programming Systems (Completed at Technion),"
- •Alexander Pasik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"A Methodology for
Programming Production Systems and Its Implications on Parallelism,"
- •Michael van Biema (email@example.com)
Invocation: Integrating the Object-Oriented and Rule-Based Paradigms,"
- •Russell Mills (degree
"llC: A Hierarchial Parallel
Programming Language," 1992.
- •Nathaniel Polish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Measures for the Optimization of Concatenative Vocubularies in Speech Synthesis," 1993.
- •Hasanat Dewan (email@example.com)
Reorganization of Parallel and Distributed Expert Database Systems,"
- •Jason Glazier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Neighborhood Bounding: An Error Reduction Technique for Monte Carlo
- •David Espinosa (email@example.com)
"Semantic Lego: A
Modular Theory of Interpreters," 1995.
- •Mauricio Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org) IBM Almaden
of Band Join and its Application to the Merge/Purge Problem," 1996.
- •Philip Chan
(email@example.com) Professor, Florida
Meta-Learning Approach for Scalable and Accurate Inductive Learning,"
- •David Ohsie (firstname.lastname@example.org) Smarts
Fault Diagnosis in Network Management," 1998.
- •Andreas Prodromidis (email@example.com) Director of
Scalability of Distributed Data Mining, Pruning and Bridging Multiple
(firstname.lastname@example.org) Professor, GA Tech
"A Data Mining
Framework for Constructing Features and Models for Intrusion Detection
- •Dave (Wei) Fan (email@example.com) IBM Hawthorne
scalable adaptive learning," 2000.
- •Eleazar Eskin (the Zar)
(firstname.lastname@example.org) Professor, UCLA
in Intrusion Detection and Genomics," 2002.
- •Shlomo Hershkop
Spam Detection System," 2004.
- •German Creamer (email@example.com) Professor, Steven
Institute of Technology
"On the use
of boosting in financial prediction," (co-advisor: Y. Freund) 2005.
- •Ke Wang
Anomaly Detection and Content-based Alert Correlation," 2006.
- •Janak Parekh (firstname.lastname@example.org) Google
Distributed Event Corroboration," 2007.
- •Wei-Jen Li (email@example.com) Goldman Sachs
"Malcode-bearing Documents", 2008.
- •Vanessa Friaz-Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org) Telefonica, Spain
Access Control," 2008.
- •Gabriela Cretu (mailto:email@example.com) RTI
Anomaly Detection Learning Strategies," 2009.
- •Brian Bowen (firstname.lastname@example.org) Sandia National Labs
- •Malek Ben Salem
- •Yingbo Song
- •Ang Cui (email@example.com)
Embedded Machine and Embedded Device Insecurity"
- •Nathaniel Boggs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
of Security for Defense in Depth Architectures