Corpora available at CU:
- ATIS corpus:
- Audix corpus: stories read by professional newsreader.
- BDC corpus: Spontaneous and read versions of people
giving directions for getting to places in Cambridge MA.
4 speakers. ToBI labeled. /home/julia/data/bdc/data
- Communicator corpus: Read speech by professional reader.
- Cue phrase corpus: Invited talk by Ron Brachman. Cue
- ToBI examples: For Windows,
- TOOT corpus: Spoken dialogue system recordings of
subjects getting train information.
On cassette or dat:
- Cooking dialogues
- Harry Gross shows
Corpora obtainable from the Linguistic Data Consortium
- Broadcast News
- Call Home
- CMU kids corpus
- Santa Barbara corpus